Counseling Services

Counseling services includes personal counsel to help individuals and families cope with personal problems and/or develop and strengthen capacities for more adequate social and personal adjustments.

Counseling Services Partners

DuPage County

Metropolitan Family Services DuPage
(630) 784-4838

Grundy County

Grundy County Health Department
(815) 941-3422

Kane County

Family Counseling Service of Aurora
(630) 844-2662

Lake County

Family Service of Lake County
(847) 432-4981


Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates from us!